We want to protect your privacy. In order to operate, our web site and business we may gather information about you or place cookies on your computer. These terms explain how this may happen, what we will do with any potentially private data and how you can get in contact should you have any concerns.
Personally Identifiable Information Collected
Personal identifiable information is information that allows you to be identified as a particular person, such as your name, your address or phone number. We collect certain types of personal information when you register for an event or a newsletter. This information may include:
• Your name
• Your title
• Your address
• Your phone number
• Your fax number
• Your email address
• Your credit card number or other payment method
Information we collect such as this will not be given or sold to third parties unless we have specifically obtained your permission beforehand.
What We Do With Personally Identifiable Data
Personally identifiable information you provide may be used to:
• Send you something you’ve requested, such as email newsletter
• Send you information that we think you’ll be interested in
• Target advertising based on your expressed interest in the Vermont Web Marketing Summit
A cookie does not personally identify you. It is simply a way to know that a particular web browser was used to visit our sites. If you never provide us with personally identifiable information, then your visits – despite us using cookies are anonymous. We don’t know the actual person linked with the cookie.
Browsers can be set to accept or reject cookies or notify you when a cookie is being sent. Taking these actions shouldn’t cause a problem with our site, should you so choose. If you do encounter a problem, please let us know.
• AdRoll: As you browse Vermont Web Marketing Summit, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partner, AdRoll, then enables us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with Vermont Web Marketing Summit. The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your: name, email address, postal address or telephone number. You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
• Google Analytics: This cookie allows us to see information on user website activities including but not limited to page views, source and time spent on website. The information is depersonalized and is displayed as numbers, meaning it cannot be tracked back to individuals. This will help protect your privacy, while allowing us to analyze the effectiveness of our site. Using Google Analytics we can see what content is popular on our site, and strived to give you more of the things you enjoy.
• Google Ad words: Using Google AdWords code we are able to see which pages help lead to contact form submissions or conversions. This allows us to make better use of our page search budget.
• DoubleClick: We use remarketing codes to log when users view specific pages, allowing us to provide targeted advertising in the future.
Please note that any pictures taken at the VT Web Marketing Summit on the day of the event are property of Curve Trends Marketing and can be used for any and all advertising purposes.
Policy Changes, Questions & Comments
We’ll post changes to this policy on this page. Questions about this policy should be emailed to email@example.com or sent to our offices at 1 Kennedy Dr. Suite L4, South Burlington, VT 05403